The easiest and fastest way to collect recurring payments is to use an all-in-one platform that requires only a small monthly payment to handle payments, security, domain, custom design and deploys your site.
With Subscribie, your site can be up and running in a matter of minutes. With our easy to use tools to manage your site, the Subscribie platform allows the creation of unlimited plans and free trials, one-time, weekly, monthly and yearly recurring payments.
Subscribie offers a 14 day trial so you can try all the platform's tools.
- Create a Subscribie website or embed your current website with Subscribie.
- Login to your site to create your subscriptions and plans.
- Connect your site with Stripe
- Start getting paid!
Step By Step Guide setup recurring payments:
1. Create a Subscribie website.
2. If you already have a website, you can embed Subscribie into your site.
After creating your site, you will be given a domain <yoursitename>.subscriby.shop.
3. Log in to your Subscribie site and start editing your subscriptions and designs.
Your site can be customized depending on the nature of your service/products by:
- Segmenting your plans using categories
- Changing the logo and plan pictures.
- Changing the name of your domain.
- Adding and removing unlimited plans.
- Adding your own code (if needed)
- Configure an online chat for support.
- Creating options for your clients to pick when choosing a plan.
- Adding Custom Pages like "Contact us", "About Me" etc...
- and more.
3. Connect your shop using Stripe
With Subscribie + Stripe, you will collect payments and be able to check the status of currently active subscribers, past transactions, and upcoming transactions all in one place.
4. Now your site is now ready to go. You are ready to collect recurring payments!
A small preview of what your site can look like:
The choice options can be hidden/shown or deleted if you don't need them.
For a more detailed guide see: how to create a subscription website for collecting recurring payments automatically online.
If you have any more questions about how to create a subscription website please visit Subscribie, the Subscription Website Builder.